Leina went on a trip to the Butterfly house recently. It wasn't her first visit but it was the first time I could get a picture of her with a butterfly on her head. Of course it didn't just land there Phil put it on her but it was still cute. On another note she is doing great. We have our 4 month appointment with the doctor right before I have to go back to work which means another round of shots. I am trying to weigh her in between appointments my best guess is we are up to 13 lbs. She is talking lots. I am going to try and get it on video so you can hear her. She has the cutest voice. She can blow raspberries and if my suspicions are right she might be starting teething. She is just doing so well I am very proud of her.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Butterflies everywhere!
Leina went on a trip to the Butterfly house recently. It wasn't her first visit but it was the first time I could get a picture of her with a butterfly on her head. Of course it didn't just land there Phil put it on her but it was still cute. On another note she is doing great. We have our 4 month appointment with the doctor right before I have to go back to work which means another round of shots. I am trying to weigh her in between appointments my best guess is we are up to 13 lbs. She is talking lots. I am going to try and get it on video so you can hear her. She has the cutest voice. She can blow raspberries and if my suspicions are right she might be starting teething. She is just doing so well I am very proud of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

what an adorable picture!
ReplyDelete