Leina's Age Tracker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

4 month Check Up

Leina went in for her 4 month check up. She weighs 13 lbs and is 24 1/2 inches long, that means she is now in the 61st percentile for height and 37th percentile for weight. I am sure she is going to be a big girl. She can now laugh, coo, smile, stand with assistance and do everything a normal 4 month old baby should. She is growing by leaps and bounds. I have to go back to work starting this Monday and I am a little sad. She will be staying with Great Grandma Stringer (or GiGi as we call her) on Mondays and Fridays and with Oma (Phil's Mom) on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. I am really thankful and glad that they will be watching her because I didn't want her to go to a daycare. I hope she behaves herself and they don't quite because she is cranky. Thats how its going lately she is cranky, I think she is getting a tooth and then the 4 month shots didn't help either. It will pass soon I hope. We went to SLC last weekend and she had a blast meeting the rest of the family. Pictures to come! She is starting to do some pretty cute things so hopefully I will be able to get some cute video of her for you all!

1 comment:

  1. oh man! Cranky babies are no fun. If she is teething grab some Hyland's Teething Tablets (you can get them at city market and I think Walmart too.) They are a miracle! Completely natural so if it ends up not being her teeth that are bothering her, she's safe. They work wonders... seriously. Tanner just got his first tooth and they have saved my from many crying fits. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete