Leina's Age Tracker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

5 Month Old Leina

I know I haven't been very good about keeping the blog up to date. Work started again and I have been busy. Here is what Leina has been up to in the last month. On Sept. 6th Leina rolled from her stomach to her back and then a week later she rolled from her back to her stomach. Now she rolls over from her back and does the "turtle" on her stomach because she forgot how to roll back over. We went to the doctor to put her back on her acid medicine and she weighs 14lbs 8oz. and is 25in tall. She loves to babble, smile and if you are lucky she will laugh from the bottom of her belly. We started eating solid food. She started on squash and liked it, now we are on to carrots and she ate them up so fast. I will post pictures soon. I am hoping to get video of her rolling over but it is hard because it is like she has performance anxiety. The teething continues, she still has all the symptoms of teething but no teeth yet. I think and hope it will be soon. I will try to get some new pictures up in the next couple of days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment