Friday, June 11, 2010
Doctor appointments, oxygen tests, farmers markets and new shoes!
Okay so now that I have everyone caught up on what went on with Leina over the last two months here is the current information for yesterday and today. We had a doctors appointment and Leina now weighs 9lbs 6oz. She has gained 4 lbs since she was born. On Thursday we went to her very first farmers market of many this summer. She looked like she was about to pass out in her car seat on the way home. I forgot my camera at home when we went but will get pictures of her in the stroller. She has quite a set up since it gets so hot here and she can't stand being hot we have a fan that blows on her while we are out. Today was a long day. We had her second oxygen test to see if she can come off the oxygen. I think she passed but we won't know until her doctor gets the results and calls us. The two pictures of her in her green onsie are from the test. She was passed out for most of it. After the test Aunt Ashley and I went to the mall with her and bought her very first pair of Nike's. I had a gift card and figured she will wear them at some point in her life plus you can't pass up Nike's for 15 dollars. Many people have told me they got her to smile. I haven't seen this smile yet but as soon as I can get a picture of it I will put it up. She is growing leaps and bounds has great head control. Since she was premature she might not hit her milestones at the same time as full term babies but keep checking back as we will let you know when she does.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment